Friday, December 21, 2007

The Year In Review: 2007

Update: Me and a bunch of my friends went cam-whoring yesterday! 'Twas fun and shit! Also, Doy came up with a new word: Oogy. Yeah, check out what it means... his posts are uber-oogy!

Oh hey, hey, hey! First off as the title implies, this will be my last post for the year 2007! I planned nothing big today though I do have lots of stuff to do for the coming year.

I, Tina Lee, self-proclaimed kilabot ng mga kuyukot, will be heading up North to Vigan, where I shall collect my bearings and do cool stuff... like... picking my schoz and scratching my ass cheeks on location! Whatchu say? Y'all gonna miss me? *ngiting aso* Awww... didn't know you guys cared... mewmewmewmewmew....

I know I sound like I'm high on crack but I'm so exah-ted! I'm not really the adventurous type and this is my first backpacking trip, it's awesome! I plan to eat lost and lots of kalamay, trot around in circles at the heritage village and like, celebrate my now deflated wallet! Oh, I'll have tons of fun, I just know it.

Okay see, I have lots of grand plans for 2008 so I think it would do me a hella lotta good to think things over. Of course, I really don't want to talk about that, baka ma-depress lang ako. Anyways, I kept reading other people's blogs and dalawa lang ang nakikita kong topic, wish list and year end report. Bakit ganun?

Now, gustuhin ko mang gumaya eh I pretty much don't want anything right now. Nothing that money can buy anyways. Gah! Could I get more lamer? Apparently yes, I'm getting old na talaga, I hate it!

As for the year-end report thing, haaay. 2007 proved to be a lot weirder than 2006. Madaming nangyari, most di masaya but the Ber months has been good and in a way, I'm glad I'm still y'know... doing juuust dandy. I'm so lame, I know. You'd think this article, being the last post for 2007, I could come up with interesting schiz to talk about but nooo... I had to ruin this for you.

Isang comment ko lang, naririndi na ako sa putanginang "Suicidal" song na yan ha. Di na sha funny. Wala man lang bang nagsasawa sa inyo sa kantang yon? I had to sit through that song during the company party then I woke up this morning and I hear the school band from a nearby school playing that song over and over and over again. No, hindi sa stereo, old school drum and lyre ang letche. Uuugh... ansakit sa ulo.

So that's about it. For a girl na sobrang daldal, wala akong masabing kahit anong relevant or life-changing na happenings sa taong nag-daan. Since wala akong wishlist and shit, I'll just wish you guys a wonderful Christmas and a glorious year ahead. Balikan nyo na lang ako next year. I'll be out hibernating away from the in-tah-net, woohooo!

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Ingat sa Vigan. Be wary of the Marcoses. Hintay, di ba may dugong Marcos ka?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahhaha! Si Bossness yun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how can you get tired of that "suicidal" song?! the singer has such a deep, sexy, modulated baritone voice! hahaha!

    mewwweeeee kweeesmuhs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taena maganda naman ang kanta though I don't really approve of the meyseys na ni-iimpart sa listeners. Basta wag lang patugtugin ng 45 times a minute, nakaka-dugo ng ilong. Aktwali, memorize ko na ang lintek na song na yan, hahahhah! Huffy Kweeesmass teeew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aha!!!!!!!!!!

    sinong magaleng na lalake yang kasama mo sa vigan ha???


    SINOOOOOOOO???

    baka kasi kasama sa wishlist ko yang lalake na yan e, matipuno ba? hehehe

    ReplyDelete