Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I was just on the phone talking to Krissy. Turns out her pseudo-quasi boyf our mutual friend, Totoy Bato got his visa approved a few minutes ago and will be Germany-bound tomorrow. After that, he'll embark on a ten-hour cross-country trip to be with her.

Isn't that romantic? Just when you thought nobody does that anymore, you hear stories like this. It's kinda heartwarming, even for me. I love their story. It's not unlike whole Ese and Joey (played by Jolina and Marvin, respectively) Gimik love team circa 1996. Except this one was five years in the making.

galera



I'm happy for them though I'm sad that I won't get to see them for a long, long time. It's just unfortunate that we never had that stupid steak dinner, haaay. Bon Voyage, Totoy Bato!

Here's me trying my darnedest not be turn absolutely green and blue at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment