Friday, July 9, 2010

Strange Encounters

I had a rather strange encounter with the Angels last Friday. I can tell you it was definitely an emotionally-charged night no one expected.  Although I won't go into details I'd say some serious drama went down that night and totally caught everyone off guard.

Now, we are not exactly strangers to conflicts but this is just... different, nothing serious, just different. I'm pretty sure there is an untold story somewhere there and it is only a matter of time before someone woud clear the air. Here's to hoping it happens sooner than later just to, you know, preserve the damn peace. If I may borrow a friend's line: Na-misinterpret lang siguro ang lahat XD

Watta crazy night!

[gallery link="file" columns="2" orderby="rand"]



We have re-connected with long-lost friends, made some memories, smoked up a storm and all that jazz.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment