Friday, November 12, 2010

:|

Things are not good, at least as far as I'm concerned. Certain things have happened months ago and it has been a constant struggle. I guess this is what I get for trying to please everyone. I've come to accept that there will be darker days. It's kinda new to me. I was never the type who dread December and now that I do, I don't know what will come out of it. Things between me and the sister is not good. It never got better and it annoys the heck out of me. This thing, I have going on, it brought out the worst in her.

The things between me and the boyf, I'd like to keep that private . My work is too difficult to do these days. I hate that nothing is going my way and to top it all off, I haven't done my Christmas shopping yet. That, and I lost my phone. Things have been very sucky lately.

Weirdly enough, I feel that I forcibly isolated myself from people. I do not see my friends anymore. I suddenly got too busy with everything. And I'm never busy. Now that I am, in fact, truly busy, I hate it. Sometimes I wish things were a bit simpler. Maybe I need a new hobby. I'm not having fun anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment