Friday, July 17, 2009

A Little Too Late

What I Said:

Ehtch Ar Suit: My name is XXX XXX and I am the HR Manager of XXXX XXX, an American-owned service provider engaged in E-commerce. We are now open to hire copywriters. It is because of this that I would like to ask if you would possibly consider exploring the opportunity of working with us?

Tina: *insert emo tears*

What I Want To Say:

Ehtch Ar Suit: My name is XXX XXX and I am the HR Manager of XXXX XXX, an American-owned service provider engaged in E-commerce. We are now open to hire copywriters. It is because of this that I would like to ask if you would possibly consider exploring the opportunity of working with us?

Tina: Oh. My. Ghad. This would've been awesome had you told me about it a week ago *insert emo tears*

No comments:

Post a Comment