Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dude, Where's My Playlists?!

Now that my work load isn't as hectic as it used to, I figured I might as well organize my online play list at Imeem. Unfortunately, I discovered too late that Imeem no longer exists and it was merged with MySpace music. WTFH. What gives? The MySpace page prompted me to sign up for a free account in order to retrieve my old playlists. So I tried signing up for a MySpace account (I deleted my old one after I signed up for Facebook) and still they could not retrieve all my precious music.


Punyeta!

So now I have a useless account and still no freakin' playlist. What a mess.

Werk Update: It seems that it will take some time before I can find work again. I haven't heard from the last two clients that I talked to, which blows. I was hoping to start right away because I'm so bored, I can't stand not doing anything. Out of boredom, I signed up for a Flickr account, tried importing old pics from Multiply to Flickr but gave up halfway.

Grrrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment