Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hello, 2010

There were so many times when I wanted to take time out from writing boring car insurance bs to write on my personal blog but alas! Whenever I thought of writing here, I either get too tired or I run out of time to write. Nyeta. Obviously I've been busy.

The holidays were nothing out of the ordinary. I've eaten tons of meat and ube. So naturally, I gained a few pounds. While I'm not the type who makes NY resolutions, I will make one this year. I vowed to eat more greens and less red meat. Also, since I will be traveling somewhere, I vowed to stay away from meat and rice for a month. So far, I haven't eaten rice and meat for seven days though it felt more like three years. I lost 2 lbs., thanks for asking.

Moving on, I had Dimitri neutered last Monday. It took longer than I expected and I was sorry that he had to go through the whole ordeal. I tried contesting my sister's decision to have him neutered but she said it was necessary. So there, he took three shots of tranquilizers and an hour later, his balls are gone. He is currently still recuperating but his appetite is back so that's great news.

Raket guy seemed to be in quite a pickle. He and his partner have terminated their partnership. This means we are now working directly under his supervision, I don't know if that's a good thing or not. This is one of the primary reason why I refuse to work full-time with raket guy. In a span of two months, he already fired five people and for some unknown reason, terminated his partnership with the other guy. Of course, he did explain what happened but there's two side to every story and I haven't heard the story from the other party I'm in the dark.

So far the year has been full of activities. I'm getting busier and busier and I feel that at this point, I'm bound to be here for a long time. I'm also looking forward to my trip to HK next month. Everything is already ironed out and we are good to go. I'm in the process of shopping for various winter pieces because I was told that February is usually the coldest time of the year in HK.

Finally, I'm once again rubbernecking for a computer, this time a desktop not a laptop. Here's the dope, I'm planning to get internet connection for my city apartment by March. So in order to work here to there, I will require another computer. Since I'll be dirt poor by February, I'm planning to buy a cheapass desktop. Hopefully one from Lenovo, Dell or Red Fox. This will be my sole motivation to work first quarter  of 2010 goal.

This year will be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment