Thursday, May 27, 2010

Off To A Bad Start

Had a not-so minor accident yesterday morning. I made the mistake of putting my coffee mug directly in front of my laptop and predictably, spilled coffee all over my beloved.

Tsk.

That woke me up faster that actually quaffing coffee. So for now, my main machine will take a much needed break to dry itself out.

I have no one to blame but myself and trust me, I've been beating myself up because of this accident.

In the meantime, I'm using my spare lappy. Working on a netbook with a puny 10" screen is awesome when you are somewhere else but it ain't that cool when you are at home and staring at it for most of the day. From the looks of it, I might be stuck using it for a good three days. Well, that's okay. I'm grateful that I do not have to dart in and out of internet shops just to work. I mean, this is the main reason why I bought a netbook anyway. I have this irrational fear of my main machine breaking down and if that happens, there is no way for me to work unless I haul my ass to the nearest internet shop. Now I do not have to. Don't get me wrong, my netbook is very efficient but it is very difficult to work on such a small screen. I spend the day squinting and stuff.

Yeah you can enlarge the whole image and texts but it will cramped up everything else, which is even more frustrating. I know I shouldn't be bitching about it but haaay. I'm just, frustrated.

On a totally unrelated note, I'm setting up a good friend of mine for a date with one of my bestfriends from HS (Yes, Roselie, it's you :) ) I thought they would really be great together and I'm surprised this only dawned on me the other day. So both parties said yes and hopefully we can all meet sometime next week. I'm excited because I haven't played the matchmaker in years (Just so you know Rose, I also played match maker to Donna Lambino several years ago, they became an item too so you are good :D ) I'm not pimpin' though. I can just smell a good match and I cannot wait for them to meet hihihihihiih!

Well, at least there's something to look forward to next week. I have a feeling next week will be hellish, work-wise. My boss is being a pain in the ass lately. oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment