Friday, June 4, 2010

Weird Funk

The weather is getting to me. I waited months for the rainy season and now that it is upon us, I'm feeling a bit blue. I guess working from home does have its set backs, one being unable to interact with other people on a regular basis. I've always loved the rain but somehow it is making me depressed.

I guess I just miss my mom and my brother. Haaay. Waki love the rain.

I went to the mall yesterday to have my lappy fixed. I accidentally poured coffee on it and now it does weird things. Gosh, I can't get a break. The tech guy said my lappy does not require extensive repairs but there is a possibility that the keyboard had to be replaced if the problem goes on. So there. One simple mistake is going to cost me 4 grand.

I hate eeeet!

No comments:

Post a Comment