Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Operation: Make Over Tina's Seedy Apartment Phase III

So finally, phase two of Operation: Make over Tina's Seedy Apartment ends today. I not only learned to budget my monies, I also learned how to paint walls. It is an awesome, albeit tiring, experience. Phase three is already in the works, we have already purchased an awesome bed frame and an even more awesome mattress yesterday. Of course, it dented our savings pretty badly but we are doing the finishing touches and I suppose my concerns about my finances will have to take a backseat.

Now, I'm reading the last entry on my blog and I'm kind of amused at what I can write when I'm on sugar high. During the time I was painting our house, I kept a rigorous Brazo De Mercedez + Coke diet in order to do more stuff, sorta like taking uppers. So now that I'm back on my boring oats crackers + fried egg diet, I'm finding it interesting what verbal diarrhea I could come up with when my mind is whizzing. Maybe I should be on sugar high more often so I can start writing more brain farts, hahaha!
http://ph.news.yahoo.com/star/20100701/tel-dicaprio-here-august-dd408b0.html

No comments:

Post a Comment