Saturday, June 12, 2010

Stalking

A guy from the past "friended" me on Facebook and my gosh, he turned out to be this hot, seksi, muscular hombre. So predictably,  I started stalking him, nyohohohoh! Well,  I wasn't really able to find anything substantial on his profile other than the fact that he rarely updates his FB page.

Tsk.

So he is my old/new crush. Old because in my younger, less cynic days, I actually found him attractive. But we haven't seen each other for almost a  decade so I got over his sexiness quickly. Not anymore, ahihihihihi! The only problem is, he is currently working overseas. Which means I can't ask him out.

Tsk.

Damn you, monies!!!

Anyhoo, work is boring as ever but I spent most of my time working on weekends because I'm too lazy during weekdays. I want to work my fingers to the bone to avoid working on weekdays. Does that even make sense?

I also had to bring my beloved lappy to Tosh's repair center because I had no choice. It started acting funky and I can't work with a funky computer. So far, haven't heard a peep from the repair men.

On a totally unrelated note, I'm about to start phase two of Operation Improve Tina's Seedy Apartment by asking  a  couple of guy friends to help me paint our walls next weekend. Both of them said yes, thank God. Phase three will start soon but it will eat up massive amount of monies so I'm dreading and looking forward to it at the same time. When everything is over and done, I plan to  host a Star Trek Marathon party and invite a couple of Angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment