Tuesday, May 6, 2008

25 Years in the Making

I've been meaning to write shitload of brain farts but lately, neither time nor energy permits me to do so that's why most of the good stuff I wanted to write down are gone from memory. Now, I've always wanted to write about the things I learned in my 25 years here on Mother Earth. I was supposed to post something about it on my birthday in my old blog but I decided against it since these things takes a lot of time.I know I'm not in any position to take the Holier-Than-Thou route but I figured, hell, I've been here long enough, I'm pretty sure there were some things I learned along the way, right? Roooyt.

So here we go...



The 25 Things Tina Learned While Procrastinating on the face of the planet for 25 Years

25. Being indulgent comes with a high price
24. Be wary of people as they lie all the time
23. Aim to be memorable rather than the best, that's how real legends are made.
22. To a certain extent, being vain isn't so bad
21. Toddlers rocks!
20. You'll always end up hurting someone no matter how well-meaning your intentions are.
19. Honesty is always appreciated
18. Sense of Contentment is just a figment of your imagination.
17. Dry wit is the best kind of humor.
16. Moderating greed takes a lot of work, time and maturity.
15. Never conform to what the "society" dictates
14. Just because it felt right doesn’t mean its right.
13. Being a wuss never does anyone good
12. Say sorry like you mean it. Never apologize just so you can end an argument.
11. Keep your temper in check
10. It pays to wait for things to die a natural death
9. Admitting you are wrong doesn’t make you any less of a person
8. Pick your friends wisely
7. Happiness is a matter of perspective
6. Literature and music are the best things that mankind ever came up with.
5. Education is everything.
4. Never dare try to beg for anyone's approval.
3. Parents are mostly right.
2. One word: SPF.
1. You always have a choice. Always.

I'm still jogging down other good stuff but so far, I got nuthin which means I'll probably make another post about the same subject in the coming days. Which sucks for you, muahahhahah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment