Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Robert is Iron Man

I suck at movie revs and I don't plan to start now but I just wanna say: Iron Man blew me the fuck away.





The jaw-dropping Visual effects rocked, the plot hits closer to home (terrorism in the middle East, the war element and all that jazz) and was littered with hints of an even better sequel to come (hopefully retaining the original cast especially Robert and Terence) Acting-wise, Robert Downey Jr. is at the top of his game while a barely recognizable Jeff Bridges' performance was nothing short of excellent!

Surprisingly, Gwyneth was actually pretty tolerable in this film (I hate her) as Pepper Potts and Terence Howard's performance is also notable.


Overall it is an awesome film! With things blowing up every five minutes and Robert, donning the suit, is sexy as sin in fine will-kick-yer-ass-til-kingdom-come form and mind-bending fight scenes, it's one movie you shouldn't fail to watch!

Methinks I'll have a busy year this year watching other awesome films that will soon hit the Pelepens shore

The Dark Knight
Get Smart
The Incredible Hulk (I'm waiting with bated breath at Norton's take on this flick)
Hell Boy
The Love Guru
Narnia: Prince Caspian
Speed Racer

P.S. In case you missed it, I'll say it again, Robert Downey Jr. is zo hot, zo zo hotz he made me had hot flushes at the tender age of 25!!! He's the true Weapon of Mass Distraction! Chuck Johnny Depp, Christian Bale and Eric Bana into the fray tew please *drool*

No comments:

Post a Comment