Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Humor Blogger For May 2008

Badoodles, if you're reading this I wanna say thank you :D See, you just made my day.



Well my defunct blogsite over at BlogSpot just scored the title Humor Blogger for May 2008. Wow, Who fucken knew? Tenk U beri meyni! This made me forget even for a little while how much Worpress sucks because I couldn't embed videos as a post. Why this happens, I've got no fucking clue.



On a totally different note, I have started building my Haruki Murakami collection after reading two of his work, Kafta on the Shore and The Wind-up Bird Chronicles. So far, I got:



A Wild Sheep Chase, Norwegian Wood (mostly because of Benny's insistence that it's one of the best book he read) and Dance Dance Dance. I'm very excited to read 'em though I'm expecting all ending would suck (it always does, trust me). I have every intention to collect every book which means my freeloading days may not be over just yet, hahaha! I'm also thinking of starting a Neil Gaiman collection as well but that can wait as I still have plans to eat and buy useless stuff for the days ahead, hahaha!


I'm in a great mood, everything seems to be going great but I don't want to speak too soon. Can't wait for the month of June to really start the ball rollin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment