Thursday, August 21, 2008

Screeching To A Halt.

I've been burning brain cells last week thinking what gadget I should buy next, a digi-cam or a new mobile phone? At first I was all set on buying this Nokia music phone but my sister suggested I go for Wi-fi ready phones like o2, Blackberry or an iPhone.


"To bai or not to bai, that is the question"


Luckily, another friend assured me that if ever I decided to settle for an iPhone then her boyf would gladly place an order in the States for me. But what about my digi-cam? Thing is, if I choose to buy an iPhone then my monies won't be enough for me to buy a digi-cam. I mean iPhone's a camera phone too but with only 2 megapixel, it's a little underwhelming.

I don't know if I've just being sucked into the whole iPhone hype that's been storming the metro with the impeding arrival of the iPhone 3G mobile phone. Three days and counting, folks. Ghad, my life, so hard!

Anyhoots. That Boy told my friend he just broke up with his girlfriend of two years.

Shocking.



I jest.

Yeah, so they broke up, it's a mutual decision sez he, but somehow I can't quite bring myself to believe him. My friends' got mixed feeling with regards to his intentions, whether or not it's wise to start having a relationship with a person who made no qualms of courting another girl, i.e. Moi, when he's still committed to  another girl. A move usually frowned upon by my people.

Personally, I'm really at odds with the whole thing. As much as I think he's a sweet guy, deep down I know better. I was thinking about the whole thing last weekend and a friend echoed my own realization that sadly, he's more concerned about his feelings rather than of his now ex or even my own. Selfish. I really hate that in a guy. Clingy, paranoid and a cheater. Damn. So it goes without saying that I can't bring myself to continue seeing him and have avoided his attempts to do so. I'm pretty disappointed about the whole sad, sad affair but then again, I don't need the drama. So far, I've distanced myself from the whole horrid biz cuz that's how I roll.

Admittedly, I'm curious about how all of these events will turn out... or maybe I'm just waiting for the damn punchline.

No comments:

Post a Comment