Friday, September 12, 2008

Crezi for Gadgets!

Pinching pennies, that's what I've been doing in the past months mainly because 1) I wanna fatten up the bank account for future endeavor and 2) I wanna prepare myself this coming Christmas season so that I could hand out the best gifts I could... screw this, who am I kidding? I'm saving monies because before the year is over I will be getting me this baby:


Behold, my next mobile phone



As much as I loved my old mobile, I'm feeling left out. It's been four years and I think it's high time for me to experience the whole "Wi-Fi" extravaganza. Initially, I was thinking of getting a Blackberry or an iPhone even, but after I've given it some thought, I figured that iPhone is not really me. Besides, I've already reserved a place for Apple this coming Christmas and that would be:



I've got music, I've got soul! What more can I ask for?


...Oh, yeah, an Orange tint, beyotch!


What a momentous day September 9 was! I've been an iPod fan for a good 3 years and have in fact, busted two of their awesome MP3 players, both in green, if I may add but now...


Finally. There is now an Orange version of the newly launched 4th Generation Nano series by Apple. How awesome is this? Personally, I was hardly moved by its horrendous predecessor! I couldn't "get" what the hell was going on with its design but this! This brings tears to my almost non-existent almond eyes!!!


Although the Cnet Rev left me a bit underwhelmed, I'm still gonna get myself one for Christmas! I practically busted a vein after checking out the design! Oh, and for iTouch lovers, there's a new one to drool over tew! From what I heard, it's gonna give ye ol' PSP a run for its moneh.


Lastly, and I'm not really prioritizing much over this because as much as I love to buy the Sony Cybershot T2 model, I sprang into action a little bit too late and more or less ruined the momentum. The day I was supposed to buy one, they had it on sale days ago and it was gone in more or less, sixty seconds. No left-overs, which is so the pits.


My sister agreed to chip in (she's thinking of buying a digi-cam herself) on one condition, that we go for Panasonic because she's been hearing raves from its Lumix Series. I'm not sure which model to buy and if I/we will be getting one for Christmas or just wait it out until January comes rolling in. I prefer the latter rather than the former, though. At 25, I'm too young to declare bankruptcy.

No comments:

Post a Comment