Thursday, October 23, 2008

"Awesomized"

Weird Dude: This api mashup could not be considered just another idiotic video! Oh my golly! I was awesomized by it! These DJ compilations are a great story surrounding the Super Ultra Ninja with his powerful cookies together with the Soul Taker who happened to have more magical powers than him! Amusing yet friggingly grand VIDEO! Oh, my entrails just got busted!

Tina: You know what I found hilarious in this video mashup? Not the mash up itself but the commenter who came up with the word “Awesomized”

Personally, I was not “awesomized” bu this video mashup because the shittyass plot combined with shittyass animation are hardly awesome by my standards. I will say that what got me “awesomized” is the fact that somebody actually found this mash up awesome enough to actually make up a new word to describe it. Now that, my dear fellow, is what “awesomized” this humble audience enough that not only did yours truly’s entrails blew straight up the goddamn stratosphere, it also made my fucking central nervous system caught fire. “Awesomized” yet?

*Oo, inedit ko. Apparently, I'm not as perfect as I think I am, hihihihihiih*

No comments:

Post a Comment