Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Head Hoiyts

Indeed, Mondays has its own surprise. I was idly talking to one of my co-worker/friend about this guy I used to know when suddenly, I saw the light. Actually, it was more like pulsing shreds of lightning floating on my vision. Seeing that, I knew that I need to go home... and fast.

Though I was in the middle of everything that day i.e. working, smoking and fucken chatting with my office mates fuck it, I got better things to worry about. Sensitivity to light, sound and smell, impaired vision, numb limbs, nausea and a headache, so profoundly painful, it feels like the back of your head is being mercilessly poked by a dull, rusty sword.

I really hate how everything must go to a screeching halt whenever I get migraines but it's something that can't be helped. I don't get migraines often (Thank GOD) but you never forget how painful it is no matter how long its been. So there. I had a hellish time actually. I suffered one of the most painful headache I had in recent memory, the most uncomfortable sleep (even though I took pills to fall asleep) ever and the most awkward vomiting spree all in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment