Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Weird Funk at The Beach

Last week was pure hell. My boss made me do this writing gig that dried my freakin' brains out. Worse, I was forced to stay on the office well over office hours. And the worst part was my bosses bugging us about it even when we were miles away from the city. Obviously these incidents didn't help the weird funk I've been feeling all week. It was complicated and well, hellish.

I had my reservations about pushing through my plans to head to the beach. Truth be told, I couldn't be psyched up about the trip at all. I was in the mood to for it, I guess.

Photobucket




But I still went ahead with it no matter how much the bad timing was killing me because 1) I don't wanna be an ass backing out from the trip and all and 2) it's Rhae's birthday, so there I went. Nothing truly mind-bending happened except for the remarkable treatment we got from the La Isla Vista crew. It's actually pretty much the same as the last time except there were new faces that came with us to the island. Of course, I prefer to be with the old gang however, some people felt that going back to Putipot Island is old news (can't blame them though) so they passed on the chance. It was still nice being back. I feel somehow recharged.

No comments:

Post a Comment