Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Epic Adventure

The videoke thing last Saturday was awesome. True, it wasn't overly spectacular because a couple of my friends were not able to make it but honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. As usual, I belted out a mind-bending rendition of Quit Playing Games with My Heart by The Backstreet Boys, haunting everyone within three-mile radius with my leprechaun-like voice. I'm glad that it was funner than expected despite making the mistake of choosing a lameass venue. I swear I don't remember that place employing waiters who served food at a snail's pace or those godawful mics that fails at the wrong time. Pissed as I was, it was too late to change venues so I went ahead with what I got.

Monday, I met up with two of my best buds and ended up going back to my place, with them in tow, by the end of the morning. We spent the whole afternoon cooking, eating, showing off our tats to each other, watching depravity and laughing our heads off over nothing in particular. Oh, and there was this surreal moment that involved rancid plastic bags and stinky goo but I won't go into detail. God, just thinking about it males me wanna melt in shame. Plans were also made, one business venture and two adventures! It'll be epic!

Finally, I'm back here in quiet Paniqui. I decided to quit looking for a full time gig and do freelance writing instead. Sure, the payout isn't much but it's alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment