Monday, November 19, 2007

Head In The Clouds

Oh, poop. It's only about 10:00 in the morning as I'm writing this and I'm uber bored. Who the fuck gets bored at 10 in the morning?!

Anyhoots, just wanna say I'm writing without enthusiasm, which is becoming more and more often. I updated my blog because I wanted to make it a point to write new posts every Monday (which is too much to handle right now)

Now I think I kinda have an idea while I'm feeling less-than-stellar today. My awesome weekend is to blame. You see, me and a bunch of friends went to Antipolo and celebrated Rhae and Rene's birthday. In between singing our hearts' out, them drinking like a fish and me, eating my way halfway through the core of the Earth, it was fantastic. We even went as far as creating a synchronized-swimming performance. Unfortunately, I'm still waiting for someone to upload the damn video already so that I can show y'all how hard we rock on land and even better, on water, cuntrags!

So now that I'm back in Cubicleland, doing cool stuffs like, picking my nose, flossing my teeth and throwing this: at my FezBuk friends (I know, I know... I'm livin' on the edge, bitches!), I'm bored shitless.

Pardon my lack of witty punchline today. Damn Mondays to HELL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment