Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Yez, I'm Funneh As Hell, Bitches!

First off, before I start another one of my legendary verbal diarrhea, I just wanna say I'm feeling a wee bit under the weather right now. Who knows, mebbe I'm finally dying. Anyways, If I sound extra whiny then you know why... must be the chicken I ate last night.

I was again, supposed to publish an entirely different post today pero nadiskaril ang plano ko when I was idly checking out my Technorati profile or whatever you wanna call it. That's actually great news for you guys kasi, I was originally planning on boring you shitless with one of my rare senti blog-a-thon moments. Good call, McRey.

You see kids, My "lovely little blog" made it to McRey's Top 5 Hilarious Blogs. I'm assuming that his heart was captivated by my Pork en Chop Chronicles.

A few kind words from The Marijuana Den:
"... 3. The Mundane Side of the Road - "Expounding On The Mediocre Since 2006" basahin niyo na lang...tag line pa lang pamatay na. Ultimo everyday conversation eh nosebleed english pa... Witty and Bitchy. Funny! Nyahahaha... Oras na basahin, tatawa ka na lang ng walang dahilan - ganyan kalakas ang powers ni Tina."

Touching, isn't it? Thanks man, that really means a lot! Now, I think he was participating in a contest *coughBadoodlescough*, where you're supposed to nominate your choices of humorous blogs and I really want to show McRey some love cuz not only does he read my shitty blog and even gave me an award for it not too long ago, he actually finds me funny so that's saying a lot.

But I realized something as I was browsing through my blogroll, konti lang pala ang komedyante sa listahan ko and I was only able to come up with three funneh blogsites. I'm hoping this guy won't disqualify my votes, cuz I'll be disappointed and I'm sick and shit too *beautiful eyes*

I heard that you can actually nominate yourself but I plan not to cuz I feel out of sorts right now (Whuuut?) Anyhoo, here's my top 3:

Top 3 Funneh Blog

Marijuana Den
The Badly Written Sitcom
Ayanstein's Laboratory

If you guys wanna participate just like I did, check out the contest details Up My Ass

Meanwhile, I'll try not to die before this day ends.

2 comments:

  1. inday, may future ka talaga sa showbiz!!!

    sana gawa ka stand up comedy na naka video tas upload mo sa utube tas dun na magsisimula ang pagkuha mo ng star sa walk of fame heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only God Can Judge MeNovember 15, 2007 at 1:51 AM

    Yan din ang sinabi ko sa nanay ko. Hindi pa rin naniniwala hanggang ngayon, hahha!

    ReplyDelete