Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Drunken Kingdom

We got invited by the Drunken Masters for a little pick-me-up at their urban castle. My colleagues and I decided to drop by but we planned not to stay long. At first, Methink it would be such a fucken drag making small talk with my bosses and I wasn't prepared for it. However, my colleagues who are big on alcohol, were persuaded to hangout, not for an extra hour or two, but a whopping 8 hours, doing nothing but either slur their words or shouting their heads off in my general direction... or both. You could say it would've been funner had I got myself drunk as well but being the resident killjoy, I've got my job all cut-out.

And now the highlights of the night...




5) Drunken convos such as...

Paeng: May gout kasi ako kaya di ako pwede sa beer.

AJ: Ano? Doubt?

Paeng: Hinde, Gout, G.

Majinboo: Ah... Gout! As in G-U...

4) AJ giving me an instruction on how to smoke on a Hookah.

AJ: Bale, hithitin mo ng matagal..

Tina: Teka, wait! First time ko to... ano dapat kong i-expect?

AJ: Basta parang yosi lang...

Tina: Okay... (sabay bwelo) Teka... di naman to drugs no? Promise?

AJ: Wahahahhah! (hithit)

3) After learning that the newbie is a comic book geek like himself...

King Pin: Stay with us for a year, I'll give you that Optimus Prime toy bot.

Rene: Yesss! Sana di ako magkasakit or mamatay this year!

2) Sucking on a Hookah. It reminded me of the first time I used a Portalet. Hell, I've never seen one of these much more tried one out for size that's why I had to be sure I wasn't doing anything illegal, hahaha! I was so in-love with Chocolate flavored smoke, it came in light and smooth unlike cigs that's why I was all set to get me one of these babies. Until I learned that the hugeass hookah pellets costs 600 bucks a pop read this, of course.

1) Rhae was sitting in-between the Queen and the King, drunkenly chattering away on the couch and motioning me to come near (meaning she shouted her ass off, telling me to come near) the couch when I got there she told me, and said, stand in front of us. Beguiling idiot that I was, I did what she told me and surprise of all surprises, she hiked up my shirt to show my bosses my tat with not as much as a warning. :-|

In the end, we all had a great time. Nice to know that our Bosses ain't the straight-laced, stuck-up wombats that I pegged them to be. Noice, Noice.

No comments:

Post a Comment