Friday, December 4, 2009

Chicken Breast In Sweet Chili Sauce

Feeks2069



What’s in it:

Salt and pepper to taste

Butter and oil

1 clove of garlic chopped

1 clove of onion chopped

1 chicken breast, thinly sliced

¼ cup sweet chili sauce

How to Cook:

1) Put on great music to set the mood. I listened to the Beatles when I cooked this.

2) Sauté garlic in oil and butter.

3) Add onion when garlic turns brown

4) Add chicken strips

5) Stir and stir; briskness depending on your hunger pangs

6) Lower the heat and cook for approximately 10 minutes

7) Season with salt and pepper

8) Serve with a generous helping of fried rice

Taste Test:

I was expecting this dish to taste godawful, the presentation didn’t help matters. Of course, the taste wasn’t that bad though it wasn’t life-changing either. It could use more salt and the dish turned more sweet than spicy, which I hate. I overcooked the chicken (cooked mine for about 15 minutes) so it was leaning towards the rubbery side.

Overall, it’s a definite must for people who are desperate enough to eat anything fairly edible.

How’d I do:

On a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the highest I’d say 1.5. I get bonus points for cooking and actually eating this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment