Friday, December 11, 2009

HK-Bound

Was just done with my own Christmas shopping (BTW, I apologize for the outburst. Sometimes Christmas is hard on everyone). I think it's safe to say I've outdone myself this year and that's saying a lot since I almost depleted my savings last year, hahaha! I'm very excited not only because of the whole gift-giving thing, I will be HK-bound in February.

Peking ducks beware, my sister and I will be coming.


Peking Duck


Prepare for annihilation!


Yes, I'm extremely excited as this is the first time that I will be traveling overseas. My sister's years of relentless nagging finally paid off. I finally hauled my ass back to the city to process my passport application. Obviously I just got it the other day and I'm pretty much stoked about going away for a break :)


So far my sister and I are sifting through various hostel and travel tour websites. Most are quite pricey but well... that's life.


2010 will be epic, woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment