Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Client, New Kalbaryo

I just got hired this morning and I was tasked to create articles about credit cards. Just when I thought nothing would be more boring than writing insurance policies. I was actually thinking of not working until March. You see, my incoming trip to HK is creating problems. I have been let go at the most inconvenient of times. To be honest, I lost shitload of clients over my HK trip. Quite understandably, they are not willing to give me a week off after only working with them for several days. So I sort of gave up on the idea of being hired this month and I was so looking forward on  slacking off for a bit and do occasional articles for raket guy.

I wake up one morning and I got hired.

I'm a little dumbfounded that the company I will be working for not only agreed on my unusual work schedule, they also agreed to give me a week off for February. It's either they needed a writer desperately or I'm in for the long haul. I can't say I'm excited because having nothing to do for a week sorta made me lazier than usual. The prospect of completing five articles a day seemed pretty daunting at this point. However, I couldn't be more grateful.

I do have several big plans this year and I'm hoping it includes a lot of out of town and even out of the country trips. So I really need to make ipon and do my best not to buy too many things at once. What I need at this point is self-control. Haaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment