Friday, February 19, 2010

Will Be Gone For A Week

I've been to the city for only two days and already I'm so bored to tears partly because I am not in the mood to ask friends for a drink and partly because our old TV broke down. Of all the days I've been away, it never broke. It chose this day to fizzle out and die.


So I had no choice but to spend the day either surfing the net (Indeed, I had Sky bro installed yesterday! So far it's been awesome!) or catnapping. I'm so freakin' bored. I can't wait to buy another TV but it has to wait until March because next week, I'll be vacationing in HK. Speaking of which, I'm very excited about my trip. I started packing my things and going over each item to bring, it's actually pretty fun. All the planning and the scheming and now it's here!


The last time I had a real vacation was back when I went to Vigan with a few friends and my big sister.The experience was something I truly enjoyed and I can't wait to see other cities in the Philippines in the months ahead.

I'm scheduled to go to CamSur with the Angels sometime in August and this means I will have to whip my butt into shape in order to look half decent in a swim suit. Since I started working from home, I have grown soft around the middle and my appetite has been ridiculous! Like today, I totally pigged out on Paella and Oxtail stew! I bought the goodies from a resto which, from what I heard, is top notch in terms of taste. And boy, the food didn't disappoint! It was so darn good! However, I know I should start putting an end to my binging and start eating sensibly.

I'm hoping HK will be the last time I'll pig out. I plan to start working out and make a conscious effort to burn calories. Haay, hirap ng buhay! So there, I'm looking forward on not writing boringass articles for a week!

High five!



No comments:

Post a Comment