Friday, February 5, 2010

(Re)Bonding

After months and months of blow drying and ironing my locks, my hair turned into a crunchy, mangy mess. I've had it! I took take time off to have my hair re-bonded. While the five whopping hours it took to have my hair re-bonded is downright grueling, it's well worth the effort. My locks couldn't be more shiny, it couldn't be more soft! It's a miracle, I tell you! It's one shiny blanket that sits atop my head!



When I was a student, I used to blow my allowance on bi-annual hair relax treatments. However, after I had my long locks cut into a pixie 'do, I went without any hair treatments for years! I made the mistake of thinking my bad hair days are over so I grew my hair long. Boy, was I surprised to find that my hair is just as terrible now as it was then. After dutifully blow drying/ironing/hot oiling my tresses every freakin' morning for months, I finally had it. I went to a stylist recommended by my cousin and had my hair done.It took five hours and the constant heat made my head hurt like hell but...


Voila, my bad hair days are gone... for a year, tops. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment