Friday, March 5, 2010

Home Improvement

I've already started making small changes in the apartment. The first one was to replace the old TV we had. To be honest, I have been waiting for it to break down but the lil' bastard just wouldn't go without a fight. In the end, it stopped working. However, it broke down on the worst time because I just got back from HK when it did and I had to replace it right away because I don't think I can handle a single day without TV. So... there. I bought a 32" LCD TV, isn't that awesome? So far it's been working like a dream. The only downnside is that our cable provider do not have HD settings yet so some channels are not as sharp.

Well, you can't have everything.

Also, I started throwing away stuff that have accumulated in the apartment. From small tables to useless shirts, I threw everything I didn't need. We sort of got inspired to start tidying up our place because we have a new room mate, it's her HS friend who is somewhat a neat freak. Anyway, she did a lot to improve our home so we figured we might as well help, hahahaha!

We are also up for screening windows, improving the pipes and other stuff this weekend. Hoepfully all the repairmen will show up for it. So many to do, so many gastos, my Ghaaaaaaaaad.

No comments:

Post a Comment