Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Anna-grams, Caricature and Such

Boy, am I bored or what. For the lack of better things to do.. I'm re-posting my recent blog post over at my Multiply Blog.



Oowkaaaaay.... First off, NOPE, the first picture is not Zorayda, it is in fact, a caricature of me. Yeah, well, fuck you too. The ijot who made this caricature must've mistaken me for a horse which honestly, does nothing to make me feel better, pweh. And now that I mentioned it, what is up with that teeth? And the hair is all wrong!!! However, the major boobage, I find to be uncannily like my own boobies, BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!





Moving on, the second pic is another handiwork of Arse Scenic. For the benefit of the ijot sitting at the back, the pic above is an "Anna-gram" of my name. Spelled as Tina Lee and not Teenuh Li, like how most Iweb peeps spells out my name. Yes. You can imagine how many brain cells died inside this skull trying to figure out that schiz up.


Recently, I also began to exercise. Basically, the reason why I don't do it is simply because I tend to bulk up real fast at an abnormally short time. To some gym rats, that's practically like, the realization of their dream however, I sure as hell don't have any plans on looking like Carrot Top. I was actually amused that my arms are looking more and more toned that I even bought an exercising contraption that tones the abs, which I love cuz like, I've got a rather soft tummy.


Another thing, I decided to start letting my hair grow long. Give me half a year and my Dyesebel dream is well within my reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment