Thursday, July 31, 2008

Always The Third Wheel

Recently I've been nursing a crush on this guy, let's call him uh... Sketchy Guy. Anyways, as luck would have it, I just found out that he is in fact, totally in-like with a friend. Dammit. It's always the case with me. Either they're taken or infatuated with someone else, it's so fucking ridiculous, really. I always end up as the third damn wheel.


Am I the only one in this planet who's always falling prey into this kind of seriously fucked up situation? It's totally unfair. Uuugggh. I think my friend was right all along, I'm going straight ahead to what looks like a long, winding road towards spinsterhood. OMFG. It's like, I have the word "Loser" stamped on my damn forehead or something.

Sometimes it makes me think what could have happened has I not made the mistake of letting the chance to be with Lyssander pass me by. Things would've been different, I'm guessing. Hay, regrets.

"The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself."
- Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment