Monday, July 14, 2008

Memories in Stills

I was busy reading the Sunday newspaper when I saw one of those glossy magazines that came free with the daily. The magazine was a brochure from Sony. Since I was already thinking about getting me a new digi-cam after my I busted my freakishly shitty but downright expensive Canon Ixus back in March, I checked out the brochure and unwittingly fell irrevocably in-lurve


Got Me Name written all over it


It's green, it's cute, it's perfect! But aside from being awesome on the outside, this baby's got a shitload of kickass features cleverly hidden inside its sleek aluminum green shell. Boasting a 8 .1 megapixels resolution and 4 GB of internal memory, the Sony Cubershot T2 also has: 2.7 inches LCD display, Carl Zeiss lens, Image Stabilizer for sharper pictures, Smile shutter and face detection feature and my personal favorite, Paint feature!


Sweet! Can't wait t get one very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment