Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Great Day... Finally.






I just bagged myself a part-time gig.­­­­ Though we haven’t ironed things out, I think my schedule will fit this gig perfectly. I wish I have a decent internet connection though. A writer friend of mine asked me to consider applying to their company. I think this time around I might seriously check his company out.


I’m back being a morning person and though I’m still in the process of getting used to it after three weeks of vampiric hell, I’m loving every second of it. It just annoys me when, at 1am in the morning, I’m still wide fucking awake. I know I should sleep but my mind’s still buzzing.


Also, Kris made it to Rome this morning. It felt weird because I know she’s far away but at the same time it felt like she’s just... here. Ghad, I just miss her a lot. Hopefully she gets there with no trouble along the way.


I mentioned a blog ago that I was coming down with something. That something was a case of flu so bad, I spent the rest of the week sedated. I was coughing so bad, my voice disappeared. I got asthma, I got runny nose, I sneezed my brains out and to top all of these terrible, terrible things, I couldn’t smoke. It was... very unpleasant. Right now I’m recovering from everything. From sickness to anger. It feels good.


Waki’s best buddy, Hiro Yamamoto, came to our humble abode for a playdate. The kid’s half-Jap, half-Flip. It was a very interesting mix. He looks just like a regular Flip kid but his temper tells you that yes, he’s got the fiery blood of a Jap in him. He’s painfully shy, which I found amusing. Together with my bro, they’re every yaya’s nightmare. This was a great day. Finally.


No comments:

Post a Comment