Thursday, July 12, 2007

Amelie Wants Love and Goddammit So Do I!

Got an hour to kill and I'm bored as shit. I think I'm having a “writer's” block right about... now. See, I was given a task that requires me to think nasty thoughts and if you haven't figured that one out then I won't explain *blushes* So I'll write about something trivial instead.





God, I love this song. I'm loving the song One by U2. Lovely song. Ambitious but lovely nonetheless. Anyways, I got to see Amelie. A friend loaned me the DVD almost three weeks ago and I can't believe I somehow convinced myself that I'd get bored if I watch it and waited only until yesterday to watch it since I have no better stuff to do. Besides, he loaned me a Zach Braff starrer a while back that bored the shit out of me and I somehow didn't trust his judgment after that. I'm sorry I doubted you for a sec, Benny!



So there. I watched the damned movie and my friend was right on two accounts. First, It was an excellent movie. Second, not counting the protagonist's unnatural goodness of heart, he said I would be able to relate to the girl. Well... fine, I did.





In a nutshell, she had a weird childhood and shit like that and upon discovering a hidden treasure on the loose tile of her bathroom floor/wall/whatever she decided to do good things to OTHER people. So she searched for the person who used to be the owner of the treasure and when she succeeded, she couldn't get enough of the “goody-good” feeling she got down on her groin area (I'm making this up right now and I just lol'd)



So, she decided to do good things to all of mankind at the expense of her own happiness. Which is sad but then again, she knew the life of a saint ain't all peaches and cream, y'know? Oh Snap... I forgot, lemme make it clear that that was not the part that I could relate to, hahahha! God.



The love part, yes, yes. She saw this guy who's a bit on the quirky side and shit like that. To make the story short, they got together in the end because she realized she's a coward and didn't want to end up a frigid do-gooder forever and ever. (I sooo make a good movie critic.) She went up and kissed him... several times. What a slut. I know, right? And the guy is so cute. I hate her for kissing him since he's cute and she's all lovey-dovey and I'm alone, juuuust talking to myself. Yeah.



Hahah! I'm kidding. It was kinda romantic, really. Kinda sucks to watch it alone though. I resorted to talking to myself. I was gushing, had no choice (I lol'd again) and all that jazz and was like “eeehheeiiiiii...!!!!” yeah, I really did make a noise closely resembling that or was it more like “aaaeeiiikillmenowI'mgonnafuckingdiealoneandnobodylovesmeiiiieeeeiii”? Not really sure. It was fun though.



So what's the point of me writing a painfully long blog about it? I have a gnawing feeling and it made me realize that being single is fun but not as fun as it used to be. Or not as lonely as I remembered. I had so many chances at love and I blew every chance I got. FUCK! How Ironic! Know what's playing on my playlist right now? I Want Love by Elton John. OMFG. No kidding!



Oh God. I'm actually laughing out loud again This is probably the funniest blog I ever wrote. Fuck you! I didn't mean I want love of the different kind because contrary to common misconception, I'm not gay. I'm just... weird? I want the regular love. I'm still waiting for that special guy though and I think matatagalan bago dumating but that's okay.



I have plenty of time to spare, hahahhaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment