Friday, July 13, 2007

A lump in the head just might be the thing

Last Monday was nothing out of the ordinary. Didn't wake up on the wrong side of my bed, had my usual coffee fix, was not late for work and the likes. Imagine my surprise when earlier that afternoon I got the blues. Yep. One minute I was fine, the next, I was so sure that something is amiss and I can't quite put my finger on it.

I think it's weird to be depressed about something you don't even know. I contemplated on the fact that maybe I just might be going insane, which is not so far-fetched, haha!



I wanted to talk to someone but I'm not really sure what to say. I was suddenly in limbo and was very much anxious to talk to my friends, no not my friends from the office but my long-time friends. I dunno why.

So anyways, I did and it didn't really a any difference. Much to my dismay.

But. Last night, I bumped my head.

Ta-daaah! Yep, I was in a scuffle with my sister (for fun, of course) and I bumped my head on the wall. It was hard enough to have made my right ear hurt.

I was laughing so hard I didn't care to check if I had a lump or something. But now that I think of it, sometimes that's just what you need. A bump in the head.

My thoughts is cleared up and I'm back to my old perky self, haha!

Happy 2007, y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment