Thursday, July 12, 2007

Everything is just peachy.

Oh hell. I think I'm coming down with something. Yes. Ahd gohd a code... a-choooooh! Well, I can't really complain since getting a cold didn't actually hinder me from smoking (unlike having a cough) so I should count myself lucky, yes?

So I was inspired to start blogging because of the fact that again, I am flat-out broke. I'm sick, I'm harassed and I'm dirt-poor. I'm so poor I can't even afford to joke about it (that's a joke, if you didn't get it by now.)There's gotta be more to life than being this poor.



To make matters worst, the rubber band from which my teeth are currently attached to via braces snapped on me. I was greedily wolfing down a generous helping of second-rate calderetang baka when it happened. Know the connection? Let's just say... my dentist is in Kamias, I'm financially-challenged and yet I refuse to take a bus.



I'm listening to a song that I love so much and I think most of you will agree, Dream by The Cranberries. It's dark, eerie and full of melodrama. Just like my typical Tuesday afternoon... hahahaha!



I have been listening to sad love songs recently, which I have to admit, confuses me. Not that I could relate to the song or whatever shit. Aaaaand.... No, I'm not in denial. I just feel like starting a trend. Yes, a trend. Dammit, I knew I shouldn't start writing when I just ingested Neozep. I'm starting to not make sense again.



The only worst thing about being poor is the fact that my nose hurts from sneezing all day and the dry air from the office air conditioning system is not helping. It's cold, dry and I hate it. God, where are my boogers when I need it?




Oh yeah... Enna got rid of 'em.
Is nothing fuckin' sacred in this hateful word?!

No comments:

Post a Comment