Friday, July 13, 2007

... And I'm Telling You To Smile

Some people look too fucking hard to find happiness,... including me. I was stuck in traffic on my way to the office and unexpectedly had free time to twiddle with my iPod (which by the way, I had G-Masked last night. Cost me quite a buck too but I'll be damned if I see a speck of dirt on it's pristine white click wheel)


That alone made me happy. Having some time to look outside the window of my ride while listening to U2's old hit, All I Want Is You. My mind reels, this is a good subject to write about. So on top of my head I'm gonna list down the 5 Simple Pleasures enjoyed by yours truly on her down time, haha!





But First... smile for me, bitch!



Discovering you left a hundred bucks on your jean pocket, just when you're about to run out of cash


--- Sometimes I run out of cash because I'm too lazy to head on the ATM Machine and get me some dough. Happens very rarely but when it does my mood brightens, haha!



The moment between waking up and drinking your first cup of coffee for the day



--- Yeah, the time you're barely awake and hating to have to wake so early (but is awake enough to drag your sleepy ass off the bed) By the time you're having your first cup of coffee, you bask into the quietness of the morning, knowing a lot of stuff is gonna happen today, regardless if it's good or bad. I mean, how bad can it be right?



When your 3 year old baby brother says “ I Love You/You're Beautiful”



--- Ahhh my brother. Too young to hide his feelings but old enough to have half the mind and say “You're Beautiful” to his older sister (or else! Kidding). I love that little runt.



Smoking and animatedly discussing trivial shit with your friends after lunch



--- Ive always been a sucker for jokes. It's so much funner in the office when you've got good friends to make fun of you (or vice-versa)



Being stuck in traffic and your favorite song gets plays on the radio



--- Talk about a little breather in time for the road rage to take over. I'm also a sucker for karaoke, singing has been my greatest frustration. So when my favorite song, hell, any song I know, is on... bitch I'd be belting out the damned lyrics shamelessly. Fuck the listeners to hell!



See, some things happens randomly while some are part of your daily ritual. The thing is, just be happy you get spared from the everyday drama even for a nanosecond. Let's put it this way, if all cockroaches in the metro are as tight-assed as we are... Dude, they ain't gonna be taking over the earth after humanity nuked themselves into extinction 70 years from now. The beaver will... what?



Great I'm not making any sense again, but you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment