Thursday, July 12, 2007

Fortune Befriends The Bold... Not The Lazy


Two jobs later and... I come to the point in my professional life where I am about to embark on an even harder journey. Push for a salary increase. Just the thought makes me cringe, haha! Admittedly, I'm a sucker for money, no surprise there. But it's more than just money this time. Well, maybe it has something to do with money but that's not really the point. Yeah, I don't get it either.



See, I'm nearing my anniversary from the wonderful company that I'm working for. What a great adventure IwebMasters has been to me all these months. Except for the gift checks and the webdate experience most of those adventure has been bad. I have been to an account that tested my nerves and wit for three months. It's a total nightmare, really. My boss keeps breathing down my neck, among other things of course.





Anyways, I had a very humiliating experience that would seriously pose threat to my never ending love affair/quest for money. (we had an NBI raid scare as I was writing this by the way)



Actually, I don't feel like going into the details anymore... damned NBI. So the point is, I somehow managed to screw up right smack in the middle of prepping for a salary negotiation. Of course, I'm annoyed and that's why I'm writing about it right now.



I'm considering on resigning if my request is not met though I have no other job offer as of the moment. It's not a wise thing to do but if ever there is and it would be able to keep my pocket happy then I definitely would jump at the opportunity. That thought saddens me though since I met lots of wonderful people right here. But something tells me I ought to move on. I'm pretty sure that time would come.



But in the meantime, I'm stuck stewing on my own fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment