Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Burger Challenge: A Pork en Chop Special Edition


I did mention that Benny and I, are cooking something special and today is ze day! Do forgive the delay. As promised, here's Pork en Chop, ispeyshal edition! And bago magkalimutan thanks to Benny, Peter, Paeng, Paolo, Hannah, and her boyf Francis, for the moral support and also to Coach Bry for the intensely soul-crushing one-day training to prep me up for this challenge, hahaha!

FYI: Benny and I had a long-standing bet (because we're both stinkin' rich and got too much time in our hands) whether I could finish a Wendy's triple patty burger with large fries and large drink. Why we pull retarded stunt like this is beyond me. Anyways, If I lose, my Chinay washboard ass will pay him and if I managed to polish off these shitload of food, his freakishly flat Ilonggo-Ilocano ass will pay me up! Easy, breezy... or is it? (tah-nanana-an!!!)

I knew those fries were trouble.





1 comment:

  1. hungreeee hungree. Tina looks like she's being tortured but being graceful about it. But Benny looks like he's happy to wolf down the burgers (and will throw it up later).

    ReplyDelete