Thursday, March 13, 2008

'Tis a slow day, orayts.

Wow, it's a slow day. So slow that I'm gonna talk about my retainerds, that's right bitches, retainerds... and then some. Gosh, I thought wearing braces were bad enough but unfortunately wearing retainerds are much worse.

Oh, and did I mention that whenever I'm wearing retainerds, I get the weirdest lisp, like, ever? It'sh fuckin' inshane! The realization of how karma can be such a bitch struck me. I'm sorry, Hannah dear, now I know how it feels to have a retarded lisp such as yours, wahahahahahhaha!!! Joke lang, to naman.

I'll be heading to the beach this weekend and it feels like I've been waiting forever to get a little break cuz of all the crazyass dramz that's been hovering over my head since I turned a year older. Seriously, I'm having a weird year. I can't even begin to explain how weird this year is. One good thing about finding myself inside this swirling mass of strangeness is that, at least now, I have a better understanding of what we call, human nature.

Which, in turn, puts me in a uncommonly contemplative mood. Which made my friends and acquaintances alike comment on how I'm so much sungit-er now. Which makes me even more annoyed cuz then I'll have to explain myself. And if there's one thing I can't stand it's y'know, explaining myself. Verbalizing my feelings is apparently not my strongest suit. It would be nice to just be lost in your own thoughts and not be held responsible for anyone's feelings once in a while. Excuse my French but, I don't make sense, I know it and guess what? I don't need anyone's fucking confirmation.

*sabay singhot ng dinurog na neozep*

But then, just like a slow day, It doesn't make sense but it'll always there, looking at you square in the eyes.

So you might as well get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment