Monday, March 17, 2008

I Quit You

* Since I lost out on the burger challenge, I owe it to myself to see Benny's puny ass burn in hell that's why in the coming days, si Benny naman ang gagantihan ko ng burger challenge (of sorts) cuz like, I'm... hardcore... and stuff.

Benny: Lalagyan ko na lang ng nicotine yung patty.
Tina: Hehehe oh... did I mention I quit quitting too?
Tina: I'm fat so I had no choice.
Benny: My God, Lee.... where's the willpower!?!??!?!
Tina: I have the willpower of a 2 year old.. a retarded 2-year old with ADD... and cooties.
Benny: Sweet.
*********

Benny: ... more things to do for you.
Tina: Too fucking tedious!
Tina: Bakit nila ginagawa sakin toh?
Tina: I wanna die!
Tina: I wanna die!!
Tina: I WANNA DIE!!!
Tina: --- Hannah
Benny: Galing! Kuhang-kuha mo ang raw emotion at yung level of insanity!
Tina: I knowz, I knowz!

No comments:

Post a Comment