Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Amnesia

I wonder why my left shoulder kept cramping up. It's been almost a week and still it hurts so bad that I had to take frequent breaks from writing just so I won't strain it.The pain is a cross between stiff neck and sore muscles, if there's any difference at all.

Anyway, I discovered, or re-discovered something mind-bending and to that, I give full credit to Rhae because she reminded me of it. Turns out that the Hindi guy, who back in my early Iweb days gave us two tickets to a horror flick which we never got to see, was none other than Eat Bulaga's Shivaker.

shivaker


He was the owner of a Indian resto/bar called Guru's kitchen (the food was fantastic) that we used to frequent and we chatted a couple of times and somehow we ended up getting premier tickets. I do remember him mentioning that he is a DJ back then but I didn't believe him because he was so comical or something. The point of this is that I have met Shivaker in person and I can't even remember it. Fucken memory gap, it's like I have amnesia or something.


I do remember him being hot though. So um... there.


No comments:

Post a Comment