Thursday, October 8, 2009

False Alarm

So last night (technically it was 1 in the morning) my mom woke me and my kiddie bro up and hurriedly told us to pack our things. We were told that we are temporarily moving out because flood is gearing up towards our area. It should've been a stressing experience but the lethargic feeling that came from suddenly being woken up at the dead of the night served as a great buffer.

Oh, and it was also a false alarm.

So we went to our second home and spent the night there. It wasn't a painful ordeal but the aftermath was a bit annoying. I placed most of my stuff on higher ground the night before and so now my room is in complete disarray. Even now I can't quite figure out where I hid some of my stuff, hehehe. Anyways, I'm glad that nothing truly bad happened because from what I've seen and heard, Pangasinan and Ilocos are both underwater. Haaay. I wish it would stop raining even for a couple of weeks just to give these people a rest from the damn flood.

No comments:

Post a Comment