Thursday, December 6, 2007

Grip Not Gotten



It never ceases to amaze me how I could sit quietly in my little cubicle, just picking my nose, doing my job and generally minding my own biz then for some weird reason, trouble always finds me. Hay, I'm getting too old for these kinds of schiz, it doesn't help my already frazzled nerves to know that I'm probably the most paranoid person on the face of the planet. Anyways, it's official: I've got the blues and I'm paranoid as shit, pare.

Nothing tastes right, kept waking up at the dead of the night and worst, I feel like someone's out to get me.
Must calm down... might make heart burst into flames...

Anyways, I can't really talk about it since I'm not really a fan of showing my softer side here... on the net. Plus, I've already burdened you guys enough by admitting I'm paranoid and depressed, so that ought to be enough. For the guys who are expect a witty comeback right now, you may go cuz I got nuthin'. For the few guys who chose to remain, I shall now proceed on boring you with my once-in-a-blue-moonish senti moment post.

I'm so praning right now I could hardly stand it. I wish I'm a crack addict so these schiz I'm going through were justified... hay. After much tossing and turning on my bed, I wake up and could hardly hold my shit together. No, really.

Then when I dressed for work, I was a bit surprised to find out I lost my gut. I can't believe I'm actually saying this but I miss my gut. I want my gut back. But like I said, nothing tastes right. So I then I started whining about my impending doom to my friends. Or to anyone who would listen, for that matter. Well they did try their damnedest to knock some sense into my head but I don't think it's getting through my thick skull so far

Update: Hahaha! This article just goes to show how manic I can get sometimes. I wrote this article on two separate days and now, I didn't have the heart to finish it since the feeling was gone. Explain ko lang, a few days ago, I was feeling a wee bit paranoid over something I can't actually discuss just yet. Anyways I'm feeling much better for now. Ciao!

4 comments:

  1. Ok lang yan! Paranoia makes the world go round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only God Can Judge MeDecember 7, 2007 at 9:11 AM

    Yeah, I agree. Kaso di sha masyadong masaya! Bweheheheh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well... let us all dance with the beat...

    Hay... What a cute looking eyes... And ganda naman ng pusa...

    hehe, at least you're feeling better now...

    CHEER UP! Sayang ang mga lined up problems for you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only God Can Judge MeDecember 10, 2007 at 1:14 AM

    Heheheeh, thanks McRey :D Oo nga eh dapat may konti akong reserbang sanity para sa Lunes, hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete