Monday, December 17, 2007

Ze Christmas Party








Hey, pepol of the Pelepens, enjoying the slide show? Those are the pics I shamelessly stole from Carlo and Nina, bwehehehehe! Ako na ang huling mag-post, halos lahat sa blogroll ko eh meron na, hehehe. Sa mga di pa nakakahalata, those are from last Friday's Iweb HAT party. Y'all may remember what I said one blog ako na I'll be damned if I come home empty-handed. Well. Well. WELL. As always, wala na naman akong na-dagit na prizes, I don't know why I even bother. Every. Fucking. Year. I swear to God.

Haaay... I knew I should've worn a shorter skirt. Taena tong Loubelle na to eh, dinaan sa ganda! Natalo tuloy ako! Hahaha! Seriously though, congrats kay Loubelle at sya ang Hattest Female sa party (hoy yung chocolates ko, aabangan kita sa baba, muahahahha!) at sa lahat ng mga nanalo, gagaling nyo. Kung alam ko lang kinarir ko na rin sana ang mga pa-contest nila *emo tears*


Dunno about you guys but I enjoyed meself! It was fun and very light-hearted ang ambiance, so unlike last year where everyone kept acting like baseball bats were shoved way up their asses, hahaha! This year was pretty different. Saw lots of familiar faces as well as y'know, virtual strangers. Yeah, kinda cool trying to make small talks while craftily weasling my way into their beloved yosi stash, hehehehe!


If there's one thing I hated about the party, it was the time I had to come up the stage. God, that was the worst. The last time I was ever on stage was like, eons ago so natural di ako sanay. Tangina, sumakit tuloy tyan ko sa kaba. Ugh. Well, that and the stupid dance floor. Shit pare, I damned near crapped my pants when Sir Obet dragged me into the middle of the dance floor. Nakakatawa yung napag-usapan namin.


Tina: (dances around like goddamned lunatic, high on crack)


Sir Obet: Wow Tina... Parang tanga lang ah! (Tangina, verbatim to. If you don't believe me, you can ask the man himself)


Tina: *deep inside* You cut me deep.


Good Lawrd. Parang gusto kong matunaw, huhuhu! So kahiyaaaa!!! So I did the next best thing, when no one was looking I sneaked out then made a beeline to the balcony area. Smoked till my lungs burned, hoping na mag-disperse ang mga tao sa dance floor. Hay. That was depressing, it's like high school all over again. I knew that dance floor was trouble.


Can't help but notice how much things have changed between last year and this year's party. Una sa lahat wala kaming picture ng mga bitches ko last year meron. Kakalungkot ng konti. But to sum it all up, 'twas an awesome night.


http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/road_less_travelled/picd.jpg


Oh, I almost forgot, this is my 90th post here on Blogger. Not that I'm planning on anything special. Gusto ko lang i-mention, hahahaha! Nga pala, you guys might notice the cute kid above, she's my new god-daughter and her mudra. Shempre para na naman akong abnormal sa pic. Hahahah! Sapalagay nyo, anong tumatakbo sa isipan ng bagets habang naka-titig sa akin?


A) What the fuck? I can see her brain from here!


B) What's this tranny's problem, staring like this and shit?!


or C) Tanginang hitad kapal ng mukha, naka-dalawang balik sa buffet!


Hahahah!



8 comments:

  1. hmmm i think... letter C!!!!!! :D hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayus! Pareho tayo ng sagot! Wahahahh! Tangina, masarap yung caldereta nila John *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl with a pearl earringDecember 18, 2007 at 7:43 AM

    pucha nakakatuwa naman panuorin tu hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahahahah! Salamas! May eyfort yan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sayang Doyness, we could've danced the night away, wahahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! A big fat Samoan dancing with a thin Chinese girl at Eastwood? It's a sight that's never meant to be...

    ReplyDelete
  7. gustu ko yung espesyal apiranses lang ni burniki!!! pwede ba magrequest ng isang slideshow na puro sya lang? :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Astig! Madaming pictures si Burniki na mukhang tanga isang polder!

    ReplyDelete