Monday, December 3, 2007

Thinking Aloud

Ahoy, bitches. Well, I don't know about you guys but as for me, November has been one heck of an ass-kicker and as we are nearing the end of 2007 it made me a bit contemplative about the year to come. But of course, you have to take the good with the bad, eh no? Andaming nangyari eh... san ko ba sisimulan..

Ah oo, may nakaka-alala pa na may nag-hold ng fund-raising ang mga magagaling na kinauukulan sa aming humble opis? Oh, I'm so gonna get in trouble for commenting on anything about it and I sure as hell don't want to end up with strangers and office peeps nitpicking my shitty blog katulad ng nangyari kay Jeo, sa dahilang nakakahiya't andami kong picture na ganito:



Besides, I'm not really big on the whole traffic thing. Although, I must admit dumadami ang readers ko recently to which I'm grateful kahit kalahati nung traffic ko eh alam naman nating lahat na galing kay Princess Sarah, no? Bwahahahah, walang magre-react!!!

Anyways, kung may masasabi lang ako sa mga perpetrators ng fund-raising ay eto lang: Tangina nyo, mga hudas andami ko tuloy pending na schiz... pero talamats at we had the whole afternoon off. The end. Sa mga tao na bumubuo ng mahal kong kumpanya eh: With all due respect, a short but sweet explanation would be nice. Kahit di na masyadong malalim ang explanation ok lang basta meron lang... po *drool*

Tapos... ah yes. I think I may have mentioned several blogs ago that I've always wanted to be a cartoonist. Di nangyari kasi naunahan ako ng ate kong mag-take ng Fine Arts *sniff, sniff* Anywhat, Lucky for me, I find myself working on a couple of projects that has something to do with toons. Well, I'm pretty excited to tell you guys about it pero as of now, wala pang tapos sa mga projects na 'to so there's nothing to tell, bweheheheh....

Nung Thursday eh may standoff sa Makati no? Y'know, as much as I admire Trillianes' courage (not a lot of people have the guts to do what he did), I have to admit na the ploy was totally misguided. He's already a senator, he could've chosen a different way to show his "unhappiness" towards the corrupted government officials.

I mean, spare us the (hostage) drama, and fight for what's right in the Senate. I understand na mas madami na ngayon ang oposisyon sa Senado so, victory is bound to be within his grasp. Sayang lang kasi instead of trying to make a difference eh he could've made a difference had he taken time to choose his battle carefully.

And since we're on the topic, was the goddamned curfew really necessary? I was unaware of the imposed curfew and I only learned about it well past 7:00 PM at the mall where I was idly checking out stuff that I can't afford (for now, at least). So, I tried going home at around 8PM, couldn't get a cab for an hour and made it home half an hour before 12 MN. Hellish would be mildly putting it. Then some people who obviously don't have a life kept texting me na nag-declare na ng Martial Law si GMA. Sana lang di ako nag-palpitate ng konti dun.

4 comments:

  1. like i said... the 1st pic is quite "alluring" *cough cough disturbing. hahaha the 4th nmn, wow! dalagang pilipina lng ah. =) hehehe and of course the last one's really the favorite amongst all the pics. couldn't count how many times we've used this for something =) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only God Can Judge MeDecember 7, 2007 at 9:10 AM

    Yeah, I'm was going for the retardingly alluring look. Perfected ko na ata ang aking teknik *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the angel pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only God Can Judge MeDecember 10, 2007 at 1:15 AM

    Thanks Parisukat. Ako gusto ko yung pic na nangangapa ako ng boogers, hahahah!

    ReplyDelete