Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Off To Ze Party I Shall Go

Crikey, Christmas really is just around the corner. I'm a bit giddy cuz tonight, our company Christmas party is up. Originally, I didn't have any plans on attending the event for reasons that I care not to divulge. However, two weeks prior to the party, I changed my mind. I learned that first, my good friend Rhae, was tasked to organize the whole shebang and I don't want to snub her stuff kasi I don't want to be known as the dick who snubbed Rhae's thing and frankly she scares the living shit outta me! Joke lang hehehe, second, a couple of my bosom buds will be hosting the event *cough RoschieandJumaicough* Third and probably the most important reason of all:

Rhae: Want to know another good reason why you should definitely come to the Christmas party?
Tina: Ugh... venue fucking sucks... will not go...
Rhae: Here's what's on the menu: Sinigang na sugpo, crablets, calamares, caldereta... did I mention na buffet sya?
Tina: *ears pricked-up* Dude say no more, I'm so there.

You always do this! JesusfuckingChrist! Fuck you Iweb... playing on my weakness and shit! You know how I feel about food!!! Damn you! Damn you! Damn you to hell!! *drool*

So from our short but sweet conversation you guys can see how much I've given this particular subject a lot of thought, I know. Like, I burned a lot of brain cells just thinking about whether or not I should come. Hahahha, man... I'm cracking myself up over here... hahahah!

I admit, the food and the fact that I might win a oh, I don't know... a coffee maker, made me change my mind.

Well, you know how we all must have our own motivation in order to achieve a certain something, hahahaha! I make no fucking sense. I'm going because I'm there to fucking win, bitches! I'll be damned if I come home empty-handed!!!! (insert evil laughter HERE)

Babaw ko no? Bitter pa rin kasi ako dun sa last year na raffle eh, hahaha!

Seriously though, I'm pretty curious to see how things will turn out tonight. I mean, I bet Rosch and Jumai would do an awesome job and from what I'm hearing it's gonna be one lovely gathering, plus I want to see what those little smurfs looks like after dark *wink* so there's absolutely no reason not to go. Now I gotta run, papa-land scaping ko pa ang hairlaloo ng lola nyo!

Cheers, bitches!

4 comments:

  1. lndscpe?? hahaha meron pa ba?!:D hehe kidding! gonna see u later tins! =P dwessie dwessie cya! hahaha joke i'm soooooo nervous... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only God Can Judge MeDecember 14, 2007 at 3:55 AM

    Don't vee nervouzness! Yer gonna do a fab job, I'm betting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. huwawwwww! sugpu!!!!!!
    bahala silang lahat magparty ng magparty! tapos dun lang tayu sa may buwpit line!! bwahaha

    okay ba yun, teena lee? hehehe

    oi sana mag porkchop jokes sila rosch at jumar :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only God Can Judge MeDecember 17, 2007 at 5:20 AM

    Taena, nakadalawang balik ako sa buwpit line, wahahahah! Sayang ang miles eh, hahahha!

    ReplyDelete