Monday, January 21, 2008

Man Boobs

Tina: You know what you need? Ask me!
Benny: ?
Tina: PROZAC!
Benny: Ha! Dati ko nang iniisip yan pero lalaki boobs ko, one of its many side-effects. Takot ako.....
Tina: Side effects nga ba yun?
Benny: Oo daw.
Tina: Dude, LALAKI BOOBS MO!
Tina: Tas pag magisa ka sa bahay... lam mo na...
Tina: Make y'know... lapirot your cocopuffs
Benny: Pwede ko na i-breastfuck etits ko?
Benny:Pero magpapatanggal muna ako ng ribs nun.
*********

Tina: He said, "I can spot an asshole when I see one"
Benny: He and his infallible wisdom
Tina: Why do you hate him so? I'm curious.
Benny: (send a message to Doy) Tina's asking why I hate you so
Doy:Because I'm fat and ugly. I am a loathesome piece of human trash that deserves only the worst. That's why you hate me. Oh, I almost forgot, my smile can kill anything with thyroid glands on a fifty yard radius, that's why I don't smile.

Update: This turned out to be my my 100th blog post. Asteg. Talamats sa inyong lahat... bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment