Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Nag-Shabu sa Podium

Me and my friends celebrated the New Year with a nice dinner somewhere in the Ortigas area. Some were not able to make it to the Christmas/New Year dinner but most are present. I had a lot of fun!


The Steamy Bitches
(although di sila kumpleto)



The Spices

The Rekados

The Soup
(might look good but don't be fooled, yo!)

The Pipol

The Kapre and The Rhae

The Gurls
(featuring: The Kapre)

The Eyebrows
(thanks to Benny)

Unfortunately, I was forced to do the cooking while Rosch and Anette wandered off somewhere and man... I couldn't quite figure out what went wrong with it. All I did was I threw the stuff into the pot just like what Benny did (he seemed to know what he's doing, bless him) but I must've been a bit overzealous with the whole chuck-it-all-in thing cuz the soup tasted a bit burnt, if that's possible! Literal, lasang sunog na soup.

Good thing my bitches were nice enough to help cover my ass by slurping down most of their "culinary masterpiece" , so none of the girls could taste their version of the soup and I'll look like I made a decent job cooking for them. Pathetic, I know.

1 comment:

  1. I think the reason na lasang sunog ang kinain niyo dahil yung broth niyo may diperensya. I have a feeling when the broth was being made, naiwan yung mga ginigisa ng matagal bago lagyan ng tubig. Kaya naglasang sunog. Madami bang vetsin dun?

    ReplyDelete