Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sentimental Bullshit

I was supposed to update my blog yesterday but for some weird reason, Blogger won't open. Then I realized, it's either Blogger is blocked here on the 27th floor or... my pc's retarded.

Anyways, so many changes are going on in my life right now, I can't hardly keep up. You know those kind of changes that comes so fast, you try to force yourself to slow down a bit and re-evaluate your life but you don't have time to deal with this or any other kind of sentimental bullshit so you do the next best thing: Ignore everything then go to hell.

In-between slaving away in the office (doing naughty stuff , not really working) and trying to enjoy the feeling of being in my own version of Literary HELL, believe me when say I'm feeling a little anxious. I'm always the person who hates changes and changes comes and comes and I get overwhelmed and I panic.

Well, the latest panic-inducing instance was Benny's resignation. Haaay, he totally broke my heart. He was my sole remaining bitch and he's leaving me. I tried everything to make him stay too. I got angry, I tried to talk him out of it, I pleaded then got angry again. Nothing worked.

Yesterday, Benny and I are out talking about the events that came to pass not too long ago. It was nice, laughing about the dumb things we (and by we, I mean my former WebDate Team) did and it also saddens me how much things have changed because pride got in the way of friendship. For that one shining moment there, I was sorry. Then I did what I do best, I ignored the feeling until finally, it died a silent death.

Anyways, Benny claims this post is gay.

Tina: I'm making a tribute blog post for yew
Tina: ... sort of...
Benny: That's very gay.

Sigh, Suddenly the work place got a whole lot lonelier.

2 comments:

  1. Ay sus,. Wakekeke salamats, lola :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yehey! aalis na si Benny. everyone will leave you Tina till it'll be just you and enemies! Now's the time to sharpen your claws!

    ReplyDelete